Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 32

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
Pair trading doesn't work well.

Greetings. a valid argument but need evidence

Aleksandr Zinskii #:

Greetings. That's a valid argument, but you need proof.

What if the couples get very far apart and don't get back together?

Roman Poshtar #:
And everybody's sitting around waiting for someone to give them an owl. So I won't work one way. There's zero offers. And I'm not giving anything for free. I need ideas to work.
Pair trading doesn't work on Forex. On the fund, sometimes. Multi-currency trading - see index arbitrage. Currency indices are even better than stock indices - fewer constituent assets. See dollar index

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
What if the pairs get very far apart and don't meet?
That's what stls are for. And mm averages.

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
What if the pairs get very far apart and don't meet?

Well, what do you mean they'll be very different? You need a pattern to work with.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:
Pair trading on Forex does not work. On the fund - sometimes. Multi-currency trading - see index arbitrage. Currency indices are even better than stock indices - fewer constituent assets. Look at the dollar index

there commission and tax practically eat up everything and the leverage is small. everyone has been through it. it turns out that the annual interest is not a big 30% and that is if everything goes as it should.

Roman Shiredchenko #:
And mm averaging.

Martingale is a friend if you use it correctly

Aleksandr Zinskii #:

There commission and tax practically eat up everything and the leverage is small. everyone has been through it. the annual interest is not high 30% and that is if everything goes as it should.

Where?

I see a little bit of activation after the foul words )))). I'll sort out my neural networks and we'll continue. Thank you all for your participation. Send in the branch what anyone has, indicators, methods, suggestions.

Dmytryi Nazarchuk #:

There where?

I ASSUME YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THE MOSCOW STOCK EXCHANGE. THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING, IT'S THERE.