Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 28

Renat Akhtyamov #:

I asked him for a reason.

I know the bottom line.

I need everyone to see it.

We'll see, we'll move on.

And his last post, I think he's seen it and realised something.

but I don't think he's going to disclose it.

because everything was clear to the man.

as they say, you can't get a fish out of a pond without work.

;)

I am not a stupid man. And Shiredchenko is not stupid either, I think. So, he and I have no idea how to enter a deal so that never go into a minus. The pairs may not match. It may be a profitable strategy, but it's not the grail.

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
I'm not a stupid man. And Shiredchenko is not stupid either, I think. So, he and I have no idea how to enter a deal so that never go into the minus. The pairs may not match. It may be a profitable strategy, but it's not the grail.

and yet, we're waiting for the screenshot.

Renat Akhtyamov #:

and yet, we're waiting for the screen.

What screen, who and what has understood and then hidden?)

Honestly, I looked at the links above and didn't understand anything. It's some kind of voodoo with triangles and so on. I trust statistics more. In general, about the sliding that kind of entered and it does not converge there are a couple of options. The first one is what we are testing now, exit by closing in parts and averaging + tracking each knee. And the second is to roll over. I will implement everything in the code and we'll see ))))

In general, I looked at all this and set myself a task. Let's try depo acceleration, earn more on sliding than to lose when it goes not in our direction + the above algorithms. That's how it is so far.

Roman Poshtar #:
Honestly, I looked at the links above and didn't understand anything. It's some kind of voodoo with triangles and so on. I trust statistics more. In general, about the sliding that kind of entered and it does not converge there are a couple of options. The first one is what we are testing now, exit by closing in parts and averaging + tracking each knee. And the second is to roll over. I will implement everything in the code and we'll see ))))
О! This is cool! When will there be variations like this. Like went to the other one. It is possible to turn over..... only 1 time. Then it's either stop or take...

Roman Poshtar #:
No one has understood anything

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
No one understood anything

Who has read these links is to be commended )))))

Roman Shiredchenko #:
Oh! That's great! When are there gonna be variations like that. Like going to the other one. You can flip over..... only once. Then either stop or take....

I'm going to do it tomorrow. Wait for the VARICKS. I'll give you a test. Turns from the situation should be done. Diverged, we enter one side and go further reversal. If we go back to our side, then an extra knee. And so on until we reach a profit.

Roman Poshtar #:
Honestly, I looked at the links above and didn't understand anything. There's some kind of voodoo with triangles and so on. I trust statistics more. In general, about the sliding that kind of entered and it does not converge there are a couple of options. The first one is what we are testing now, exit by closing in parts and averaging + tracking each knee. And the second is to roll over. I will implement everything in the code and we'll see ))))

If you don't get it, give us screenshots of the indices.

We'll get to the goal in small steps.

So far, a utopian approach to strategy has been traced.