Pair trading and multicurrency arbitrage. The showdown. - page 22

Roman Poshtar #:

Is it a question of what is a comprehensive criterion or delight? I don't get it )

custom. I'll post a screen. I don't know how to customise it myself yet. But the topic is interesting.
There are variants of cat can be set in this custom one. In fact, I think you can write the criterion formula yourself - like by the profit factor. I don't know myself yet....

Roman Shiredchenko #:
custom. I'll post a screen. I don't know how to customise it myself yet. But the topic is interesting.
There are variants of cat can be set in this custom one. In fact, I think you can write the criterion formula yourself - like by the profit factor. I don't know myself yet....

You don't need to write anything there. This is a new feature of mt5 tester. The most favoured option based on all, profit factor, drawdown, number of trades, etc

Roman Poshtar #:

You don't have to write anything there. This is a new feature of mt5 tester. The most favoured option based on all, profit factor, drawdown, number of trades, etc

A..... there you go. Interesting. Let's make the next variant on it! ;-)

I got it. I went into it, but I didn't realise how to insert the formula of my criterion there.... ;-)

Roman Shiredchenko #:

A..... well, there you go. Interesting. Let's varic the next one on it baked! ;-)

I got it. I went into it, but I didn't realise how to insert the formula of my criterion there.... ;-)

with tick marks

;)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

ticks

;)

;-) sps. Already got it.

Okay, we got it.)

Renat Akhtyamov #:

ticks

;)

What about when couples split up and don't get back together? Or do you always get it right?)

Vladislav Vidiukov #:
What about when couples split up and don't get back together? Or do you always get it right?)

It does with a clever algorithm of closing in pieces. The main thing is not to enter too early. It's solved by optimisation. I've been optimising for 10 years.

Roman Poshtar #:

It converges using a clever algorithm to close in parts. The main thing is not to enter too early. It's solved by optimisation. By the way I optimise for 10 years.

interesting.....

Roman Poshtar #:

It converges using a clever algorithm to close in parts. The main thing is not to enter too early. It's solved by optimisation. By the way, I have been optimising for 10 years.

I know it's tricky.

You mean with a network?