Cannot add trading account other than Demo

When I go to Log into Trade Account per the Getting started documented (inside the MT5 Terminal app for Mac) The only server choice is the MT5 Demo account

I want to add a live trading account I have with Pocket Options. I have the server and login info from PO, but I cannot seem to add a new server address other than the current one which is there, that is the MT5 Demo Account. 

Any thoughts on how to resolve / add Pocket Options server to my MT5 Terminal on my Mac? (I have the latest version of MT5 for Mac as of Feb 22, 2024)

I understand per https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/56732 there is a "multi-terminal" app...however I don't see in Pocket Options where to download it...when I click Download inside PO, they take me to the MT5 Download for desktop page. 
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
Documentation on MQL5: Constants, Enumerations and Structures / Environment State / Account Properties
  • www.mql5.com
Account Properties - Environment State - Constants, Enumerations and Structures - MQL5 Reference - Reference on algorithmic/automated trading language for MetaTrader 5