Exporting Graph Data from Strategy Test

Hey all,

I have tried searching for this but cannot seem to find an answer. I have made a python application that uses batch files and ini files to launch, monitor and then proceed with bulk testing various pairs using a single EA. Once these tests have completed I am able to review the data, filter it and then export selected set files for review. I then manually run the single set files, look at the graph image, right click to save the graph PNG and also right click to export the CSV file from the graph tab to do some drawdown analysis from. 

I was wondering if there is any way to have the graph PNG and the graph CSV data exported automatically. I read through https://www.metatrader5.com/en/terminal/help/start_advanced/start but it only mentions being able to export a report file in XML or HTML, these are helpful but don't provide the same data as the CSV graph data does (unless I am missing something).

I also read somewhere that it may be possible to code this behavior directly into the EA itself?

If anyone could shed some light onto if this is or is not possible, or point me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Chris
Platform Start - For Advanced Users - Getting Started - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
After installation, a group of programs of the trading platform is added to the Start menu, and the program shortcut is created on the desktop. Use...