Libraries: TimeGMT library for the strategy tester

TimeGMT library for the strategy tester:

Static class to fix the TimeGMT() function during testing in the strategy tester.

TimeGMT library for the strategy tester

Author: amrali

good work

Great work. Thank you for Sharing.

Not just extremely useful code, but author is also exceptionally helpful in providing support!

Update 30 March 2024 - version 1.25

Fixed broker GMT offset. Currently, the library scans H1 bars only on the GOLD chart as it has the most accurate start times on all brokers that I have tested.

Update 9 April 2024 - version 1.33

Fixed potential issue in the calculation of the broker GMT offset during the Christmas holidays on GMT+0 brokers.

Update 12 April 2024 - version 1.35

Fixed issue in the calculation of the broker GMT offset on few brokers which do not provide gold trading.

جميل

Thanks for this great library.

Out of curiosity, do you know how much work it would be to make it compatible with both MQL4 and MQL5 ?

When I try to compile it for MQL4 I get a warning about the HashMap library missing.

I haven't checked just yet if there's a way to find a HashMap that would work for MQL4, I will investigate that.

Edit: I found this, but it might be outdated: HashMap implementation - library for MetaTrader 4

sap51 #:
Thanks for this great library.

Out of curiosity, do you know how much work it would be to make it compatible with both MQL4 and MQL5 ?

When I try to compile it for MQL4 I get a warning about the HashMap library missing.

I haven't checked just yet if there's a way to find a HashMap that would work for MQL4, I will investigate that.

Edit: I found this, but it might be outdated: HashMap implementation - library for MetaTrader 4
Copy "Mql\Include\Generic" folder form MT5 installation to MT4 data folder "Mql\Include"

amrali #:
Copy "Mql\Include\Generic" folder form MT5 installation to MT4 data folder "Mql\Include"

Indeed, it's working, thanks !