IC Markets (EU) historical tick data

Hi there,

I understand that this inquiry might be somewhat of a shot in the dark, but I believe it's worth a try.

I am seeking historical tick data from IC Markets (EU) for popular Forex pairs such as GBPUSD, XAUUSD, etc., specifically for the years 2021 and 2022.

I attempted to register for a demo account, but it appears that even demo accounts do not provide tick data older than the past 12 months (1 year).

Additionally, I reached out to their support team, and the responses I received indicated that they do not retain data older than the most recent 12 months. However, I am skeptical of this information, as I am aware that IC Markets Global live accounts offer more than 12 months of tick data (I had someone verify this). Nevertheless, since I am in Europe, I am unsure if the servers for their European live accounts maintain historical data beyond the past 12 months.

I am hoping that someone who uses IC Markets (EU) can confirm whether they are able to access tick data older than 12 months for pairs such as GBPUSD and XAUUSD.

I simply need to ascertain whether this older data is available or not. Any confirmation or denial would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.