MetaTrader 5: Charts with active MQL5 not showing up after Restart

Hello all, 

I hope this message finds you all in good health.

I have a question about an issue I have recently encountered.
i have recently started using MetaTrader 5 in window 11. I have been running a few MQL5 on a few charts for two weeks and earlier today I had to restart my computer. However when I reopened Metatrader 5 none of the charts that had MQL5 running on them where showing up, unlike Metatrader 4 which it always automatically brought up all the chart windows that MQL4 was running on them. 

I was wondering if any of you had similar issue and know a way to fix this?

Many thanks in advance xxx

Amir 

Amirhossein Daryoushnezhad:

without logs I doubt that you will get any response -- as normally the higher ups take 0 notice of bug alerts and bug messages unless a developer can duplicate the error or symptom -- which cant be done if they do not have at least errors reported and logs.
However, I do know that there has been a recent rush on many updates in the past 2 weeks due to bugs that resulted from a major update around 2 weeks ago -- so all you can do is wait for an update of the program that does not break your system again.

Amirhossein Daryoushnezhad: earlier today I had to restart my computer.
Shut down the terminal before restarting, so it can write cached items to disk. I've seen MT4 taking up to 30 seconds due to paging.