MT5 setting issue

I popped out toolbox which shows running trades on MT5 on my macOS platform, now its not popping in back to its place, someone can guide pl.

Abid Haider: I popped out toolbox which shows running trades on MT5 on my macOS platform, now its not popping in back to its place, someone can guide pl.

Please search 🔍 before you post. Your question has already been discussed multiple times on the forum.

I don't use a mac, so don't know the procedure, but I have seen it discussed before multiple times. So run a search on the forum and you will find the answer.

Abid Haider:
I popped out toolbox which shows running trades on MT5 on my macOS platform, now its not popping in back to its place, someone can guide pl.

It is what I am doing to restart interface in Windows (The users said that it works on Mac as well but I can not practically test it on Mac as I have computer in Windows only):

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MT5 view settings

Alain Verleyen, 2017.10.21 18:25

I had similar problem and solve it this way :

1. Terminal started. 
  2. File menu->Open Data Folder
  3. Double click on "Config" to open the folder.
  4. Close the MT5 terminal.
  5. Delete the file Terminal.ini
  6. Restart your Terminal, problem should be fixed (you could have to set your toolbars/windows as you like the first time).

Fernando Carreiro #:

Please search 🔍 before you post. Your question has already been discussed multiple times on the forum.

I don't use a mac, so don't know the procedure, but I have seen it discussed before multiple times. So run a search on the forum and you will find the answer.

I did the same but haven't found any post on this topic, you can cross verify yourself, you wont find any despite mine once.