mq5 tutorials

So pissed with the so called developers at MQL5 I have decided to do what I should have done in the beginning ... learn how to write code myself ... then I have only got myself to blame and save a lot of money

So my question is what is the easiest way to learn ... what are your thoughts on eabuilder and icustom ... are there others ?

Thanks for your time 

EDIT ... Decided to make a start with "MQL5 Programming for Traders" which I have just stumbled on

Robert Jenkins: So pissed with the so called developers at MQL5 I have decided to do what I should have done in the beginning ... learn how to write code myself ... then I have only got myself to blame and save a lot of money

So my question is what is the easiest way to learn ... what are your thoughts on eabuilder and icustom ... are there others ? Thanks for your time 

To learn MQL programming, you can research the many available Articles on the subject, or examples in the Codebase, as well as reference the online Book and Documentation

I recommend not using any code generators, code builders, ChatGPT or other A.I., etc.—you will only be failing in your goal to learn to code yourself.

EDIT: There are also many videos out there, but I personally do not consider "videos" a good way to learn to code. I think hands-on reading, coding and testing is much better than following videos (but that is just my old-school opinion).

Appreciate your remarks ... Thank You :)

Robert Jenkins:

So pissed with the so called developers at MQL5 I have decided to do what I should have done in the beginning ... learn how to write code myself ... then I have only got myself to blame and save a lot of money

So my question is what is the easiest way to learn ... what are your thoughts on eabuilder and icustom ... are there others ?

Thanks for your time 

EDIT ... Decided to make a start with "MQL5 Programming for Traders" which I have just stumbled on

Very wise choice, learn to do it yourself. Coding takes time and practice and over time you will develop a skill as you start to understand the logic. Dont be afraid to make mistakes. I am not familiar with using Ea generators, builders etc, but i would not suggest using them. There is no program that will code some Ea or indicator like you do it yourself.