Product not showing up on my wall

I added a product but it didn't show up in my wall. Could it be a new feature? Or they are working on something?

Yashar Seyyedin:
I added a product but it didn't show up in my wall. Could it be a new feature? Or they are working on something?

mt4 or mt5

went into the new section of mt5 , clicked on some recent products and followed through to their profiles it appears (from 3-4 i visited) it is no longer posted .

could also be because its Friday . Weird things almost always happen on Friday's around here xD

Lorentzos Roussos #:

mt4 or mt5

went into the new section of mt5 , clicked on some recent products and followed through to their profiles it appears (from 3-4 i visited) it is no longer posted .

could also be because its Friday . Weird things almost always happen on Friday's around here xD

We have to post it ourselves then.

Yashar Seyyedin #:

We have to post it ourselves then.

yeah , i went to the product screen , it has "to pocket" but i'm not familiar with a way to post from your pocket to your wall.

You can post from "your pocket" to the forum thought but that is against the rules , so if there is a "to pocket" on the products it means there is 

a way to post from the pocket to the wall.

Lorentzos Roussos #: yeah , i went to the product screen , it has "to pocket" but i'm not familiar with a way to post from your pocket to your wall. You can post from "your pocket" to the forum thought but that is against the rules , so if there is a "to pocket" on the products it means there is a way to post from the pocket to the wall.
"Pocket" does not work on the profile wall nor on blog posts!

Fernando Carreiro #:
"Pocket" does not work on the profile wall nor on blog posts!

neither on messages