Signal on external sites

Hello
I want to create a signal for a demo account.
But according to the new rules of this site, it is not possible to create a signal for a demo account.
Is it possible to add a link to the trading results of a demo account on myfxbook website to the expert description?

According to the following rules:

The Product must not:

• guarantee, promise or hint at profits through the Product name, logo, screenshots or description;
  • contain words and expressions in superlative degree relating to Product features or the underlying concept;
  • present trading strategy backtest results as real trading results, whether expressly or implicitly;
  • contain links to external resources to be used as a description;
  • contain flashy/immodest titles of description sections or Product names;
  • use images of money or valuables in any form;
  • use any pictures of non-aesthetic nature as a Product icon or screenshots.

If not, then can't we create a demo signal for the free experts on the site?

Scam EAs in Market
Scam EAs in Market
  • www.mql5.com
Hello, In the Market appear recently Expert Advisors that look as Holy Grail by testing them in Strategy Tester...

Mansour Babasafary:

Hello
I want to create a signal for a demo account.
But according to the new rules of this site, it is not possible to create a signal for a demo account.
Is it possible to add a link to the trading results of a demo account on myfxbook website to the expert description?

just a suggestion: maybe you can add a link to your own article which contains both instructions and details your backtests and real trading results?

Revo Trades #:
just a suggestion: maybe you can add a link to your own article which contains both instructions and details your backtests and real trading results?

Hello
Thank you for your good suggestion
This cannot be done in a blog.
External links cannot be added. I tested
But until now, I have not worked with the article section.

If it is according to the rules, it is a good offer. I will check Thankful

Mansour Babasafary:I want to create a signal for a demo account. But according to the new rules of this site, it is not possible to create a signal for a demo account.

According to the following rules: The Product must not:

If not, then can't we create a demo signal for the free experts on the site?

If this is for a product, which is supposed to "work", don't you think that it should be a real account with real money to prove that the EA is truely profitable in the real world?

If the author themselves is unwilling to put up a real account, then it shows that they have no confidence in their own product.

In other words, a product with only a demo account, conveys to the potential buyer that the product is not any good at all.

I have used MQL5 signals to follow my demo accounts where i testrun different setups. Now this possibility is gone.

Also using myfxbook for this but I think that the drawdown figures aren't correct there.

Too bad anyway but will run more on myfxbook in that case.