MT5 new version refresh extremely slow

Has anyone experience slow refreshment when changing time frame. I have 1 EA and 2 indicator attached to the graph. and with the latest version of MT5, every time I change the time frame e.g. from 1hr to 15 min it take few minutes to refresh the graph and EA also takes over a minute to get a tick. but it was very quick and smooth before I updated the MT5. 

Not a problem for me.

--------------------------

By the way, it may be related to the brokers because the data/price for timeframes is coming from the broker.

Sergey Golubev #:

Not a problem for me.

--------------------------

By the way, it may be related to the brokers because the data/price for timeframes is coming from the broker.

I use forextime, it's very unlikely caused by the broker. the differences is instant after I update the MT5

seems I found the problem. the support and resistant indicator is causing the problem. I think I also updated it recently. guess I need wait for the bug to be fixed.

Larry Zhuo Chen #:

I use forextime, it's very unlikely caused by the broker. the differences is instant after I update the MT5

It is related to the broker for me .. because if I change timeframe so the price is loaded from thebroker for the other timeframe.
But it is not a problem for me (I checked two accounts with two brokers).