MQL5 Signals and MQL5 Virtual Hosting Grayed Out When I Log In

I have a very weird dilemma. My signal subscriptions were working fine but as of two days ago, the MQL5 Signals became grayed out and the Signal tab in Tools doesn't show up even though my signal subscription still shows under my account number in the Navigator window. Whenever I reset my MT5 or MT4 terminal to try and fix this issue nothing works. What is weird is as soon as I log in the MQL5 Virtual Hosting goes from blue to grayed out as well. I have tried unistalling and reinstalling, factory reset my VPS but nothing has worked. I am not connected to any VPN either. Even on MT4, when I try to search for a signal and click on it, nothing happens and this is on mulitple terminals so this isn't broker specific, espeically since I have used signals before on these broker terminals. I am at a lost on how to get this fixed...

It was the announcement (for MT5 new build and for MT4 new build as well):

Disabled support for the Signals service for demo accounts. To access enhanced statistics on your training accounts, use the new trading report. It features a plethora of metrics characterizing your strategy profitability and risks, including growth, balance and equity graphs, diagrams of trade distribution by direction and instruments, and much more.

It means: if you connect your MT5/MT4 to the real/live account (not demo and not trial) so you can see the Signal tab/option in Metatrader.

New MetaTrader Report: 5 key trading metrics
New MetaTrader Report: 5 key trading metrics
  • MetaQuotes
  • www.metatrader5.com
Successful trading in financial markets requires thoughtful and well-founded decision-making. Comprehensive performance analytics can assist traders in making informed investment decisions and in optimizing their strategies. In this article, we will look at five key performance indices which characterize trading efficiency and stability. 1...