How to Swing Trade on MetaTrader 5? The Position disappears from Trade Panel on next day, so can´t close it.

Hello.

I open the Order OK and let it there all day. After the end of stock exchange period it disappears from  Trade Panel.

How to make it appear again so i can close the Position?

mqlmaster4: I open the Order OK and let it there all day. After the end of stock exchange period it disappears from  Trade Panel. How to make it appear again so i can close the Position?

i never heard of such issue before now. I recommend that you contact your broker. Your broker is always your first point of contact and help.

Revo Trades #: i never heard of such issue before now. I recommend that you contact your broker. Your broker is always your first point of contact and help.

Thanks for your reply.

I contacted the broker and they said that simulated account i am using cannot swing trade cause they reset it at the end of stock exchange period.

mqlmaster4 #:

Thanks for your reply.

I contacted the broker and they said that simulated account i am using cannot swing trade cause they reset it at the end of stock exchange period.

I thought it would be something like that. Thanks for the response.