is Strategy Tester effecting my CPU ???

hello guy I hope every one is great and making profit ♥

I use :

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670k CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz

and when I start ST my CPU start make loud sound !

so I don't know in future if CPU is going to crashes !!

admeralsemo: hello guy I hope every one is great and making profit ♥

I use :

Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4670k CPU @ 3.40GHz 3.40 GHz

and when I start ST my CPU start make loud sound !

so I don't know in future if CPU is going to crashes !!

The CPU does not make "noise". It is the fan than makes more noise because it speeds up to cool down the CPU. That is normal when your CPU is used a lot.

Fernando Carreiro #:
The CPU does not make "noise". It is the fan than makes more noise because it speeds up to cool down the CPU. That is normal when your CPU is used a lot.
so is it going to effect my CPU in a bad way when I use ST ????

admeralsemo #: so is it going to effect my CPU in a bad way when I use ST ????

Is your car going to be affected in bad way when you speed up and the motor makes more noise?

It is normal for a CPU to get hotter when it processes more, and the fan speeds up to cool it.

Any application that uses more processing power will make the CPU work more and the fan speed up. That is normal.

Just make sure you keep your computer clean and the fan inlet and outlet clean and free of lint, so that it does not overheat due to lack of a clear flow of air.

after you do all that the master Fernando has said: clean your computer fan and heatsink, as it will have lint in it for sure if your computer has not been opened in more than 1 year, and if using ST still makes too much noise from your fan, then, I suggest that you replace the fan and if noise persists to be too much for you, then, get an after market heatsink and fan for the cpu; and/or get a computer techie to remove the old cpu paste and apply new clean paste on the cpu.

However, it should not make much more noise if you have it cleaned. So, if the noise persists still, then I recommend that you buy a new computer. Using ST usually only increases the cpu usage a further 25 - 35% on most computers, therefore excess noise should not happen if you are certain that the inside of your computer is clean.

admeralsemo #:
so is it going to effect my CPU in a bad way when I use ST ????
Short answer: No. Not even when overheating, it has built-in heat protection.

CPUs are made out of silicon, they have no moving parts. Though you might have wear on the transistors, the time it takes to wear out a CPUs silicon is much longer than you will use the CPU.

There have been made extensive researches on the effects of overclocking CPUs and driving them with overvoltage, none show any degradation you would have to worry about.

Concerning the heat sink for your CPU, that's a mechanical part and it requires some maintenance once in a while. - I guess you are using a pre built PC (4670k) so, a look inside won't hurt. - Do not use a vacuum cleaner to remove the dust. Use your breath, blow it out.

EDIT: