How to Analyze Multiple Trading Reports as a Portfolio?

I backtested on a strategy s performance in trading different symbols. If these symbols are combined as a portfolio, or start to trade these symbols at the same time, then I wish to know its maximum daily drawdown. I bought this strategy from the Market, thus I don t know its mql5 file.

I imported the trading report of backtesting on each symbol into [redacted]. [redacted] can combine them as a portfolio s report. It can analyze the balance drawdown, but unable to analyze the equity drawdown.

I hope to know whether there is a platform able fulfill my expectation. Again, I care about maximum equity drawdown, and I don't have the strategy's mql5 file. Thus please don't recommend me a platform which requires a strategy's mql5 file to proceed with the analysis.

Also, I wish to know if the maximum equity drawdown is a good reflection of maximum daily loss. If not, what is a better indicator. Thank you!

I am not sure if these tools works properly as do not have any access to internal codes of EAs for Lot calculation principles for each EA also, most of time history of Symbol you made backtest on is not available for this tools too.

then you may have these errors or missed points in your combination:

1- Draw Downs (balance/equity) depends on lot size of orders and if it is a Balance/Equity dependent calculation inside of EA, you won't have exact DD (balance/equity both).

2- If tool does not consider price historical movements during its combination report operations then for sure you can not be sure about equity DD.

- As a suggestion, better to follow Recovery factor instead of equity DD. Also Profit Factor.

if you are not sure about the advisor, it may be better to switch to manual trading - there you yourself will be able to regulate both profit and drawdown)

In [redacted] , it does have a equity drawdown but you need to supply it with M1 data. Check out the "Open Balances" tab for more info.

⚠️ Attention — Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for 3rd party products and services is not allowed on the forum. Please do your own research.