Copy Trading - VPS and multiple users

Hello,

I would like to know if what I want to do is possible.
I've made multiple tests but I am sure someone with more experience will be able to answer so thank you in advance for your help.

Basically, I want to allow few people to copy my trades.
I have my own VPS (Ubuntu) and would like to allow each user to login to an ubuntu user session their launch MT5.

The problem I have is that in the market, either the system handle multiple MT5 launched on the same session or is using a website which a bigger response time and the risk of not working in the future.
I need to use a market copy system because the Signals from MQL5 is limited by my broker and thus, some instruments are not copied.

Is it possible to have multiple MT5 applications running on the same VPS but on a different sessions and install a copy trading system (with a provider & receivers) that will detect the others MT5 running on the VPS?
Currently it only works if I launch both MT5 app on the same session and I don't want to make MT5 UserData common for privacy reasons.

Thank you a lot for your help!
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
Virtual hosting for MetaTrader 5
  • www.mql5.com
The fastest VPS server for forex trading from the MetaTrader 4/5 terminal developers