Request for Resolution of Duplicate License Deduction Issue

Dear MQL5 Support Team,

I trust this message finds you well. My name is kapil sehrawat, and I am writing to bring to your attention an issue I have encountered with my software licenses, and I kindly seek your assistance in resolving the matter.
Since the date of January 14, 2023, I have observed that my software licenses have been deducted twice on my personal computer. Importantly, I want to emphasize that there have been no changes in hardware, no operating system re-installation, and no hardware failures during this period.
As per your licensing terms, I understand that one license is intended for use on one PC. However, in my case, the licenses for the tools I purchased have been deducted a second time on the same PC where they were initially activated. This situation is not in line with the terms specified at the time of my purchase.
I appreciate and acknowledge that one license is typically sufficient for normal personal use. Nevertheless, I made the deliberate decision to purchase licenses for each tool on a one-license-per-PC basis, as indicated by the terms provided prior to my purchase.
To facilitate your investigation into this matter, I have attached detailed information about my PC hardware. I kindly request you to crosscheck the provided information from your end to verify the legitimacy of my concern.
In light of the above, I humbly request that you take the necessary steps to fulfill my entitlement of one license for each tool, given the duplicate deduction that has occurred. I value your commitment to customer satisfaction and believe that a prompt resolution to this matter will ensure the continued positive experience with your products.
I appreciate your attention to this concern and look forward to a swift resolution. If additional information is required, or if there are specific procedures I should follow, please advise accordingly.

Thank you for your understanding and assistance.

Sincerely,

kapil sehrawat

Kapil Sehrawat:
As per your licensing terms, I understand that one license is intended for use on one PC. However, in my case, the licenses for the tools I purchased have been deducted a second time on the same PC where they were initially activated. This situation is not in line with the terms specified at the time of my purchase.

The activation is per hardware, and per software, per your forum username (Community login in Metatrader), and per authorization method in Windows (you login to Windows as the regular user or as admin for example).
It means - if you changed something in your computer or your Windows is updated so one activation may be deducted because of that.

read this summary post where I collected all the details about it: post

How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
How to Start with Metatrader 5 - How to buy a trading robot in MetaTrader Market
  • www.mql5.com
Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies. How to buy a trading robot in metatrader market. How to test a trading robot before buying. It can be obtained using ordergetinteger and historyordergetinteger