Signal copying for '#UVXY' is prohibited by your broker - Same Broker

Hello,

I've tried to find an answer but the more I've read and the less I could understand the situation.
On AvaTrade, I've created two real trading accounts with the same currency USD.

I've added money on both account and registered as a signal provider.
In order to test the system, I've subscribed to myself from one account to another. (Using two MQL5 accounts)

The system works perfectly fine with FRANCE_40 but I get the following error on all ETFs : 

2024.01.16 16:21:35.713 Signal 'XXXX': signal copying for '#UVXY' is prohibited by your broker

2024.01.16 16:21:35.713 Signal 'XXXX': deal #46089136 sell 0.01 #UVXY at 8.14 skipped as no symbol found

The problem I have here is that it is the same broker so I don't see any reason to get this error.
Are there limitations that create this error and is there a way to solve this? 

Thank you for your help!

It is related to the mapping - read this summary post:

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Copying signal with different broker

Sergey Golubev, 2023.10.21 07:01

Read this part of FAQ -

------------------

Also, make sure that your broker allows this symbol to trade for traders with Forex margin calculation in specification, more in details:

mapping

To make it shorter:

-------------------------

The Provider has trading symbol called GOLD, and my broker has the same instrument, but it is called XAUUSD. Are trades on GOLD copied to XAUUSD in that case? 

• Margin calculation type is checked for each remaining symbol - if it is Forex, a symbol is considered to be suitable. Symbols of CFD, Futures or other calculation types are discarded.
  • If no symbols remain after conducting all the checks or more than one symbol is found, it is considered that a symbol mapping attempt has failed and it is impossible to copy Provider's trades for that symbol.
  •  

So, if you want to copy some symbol and your broker is having more than 1 same/similar symbols (EURUSD, and EURUSD_i, and so on) so the trades for this symbol will not be copied for you.

If the broker disabled the trading some some symbol (you can look at the symbol specification) - the trades will not be copied.

If the broker define the margin calculation type which is not Forex so same: the symbol will not be copied.

Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
    Frequently Asked Questions about the Signals service - Trader Signals Service - The most frequently asked questions will be collected and processed in this topic
    • www.mql5.com
    The most frequently asked questions related to the signals service will be collected and processed in this topic. I do not want to broadcast it anymore. Full permission to perform trading is checked for each detected symbol

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

MQL5 warning

Sergey Golubev, 2022.01.29 09:09

As I posted above - it depends on margin calculation type of the symbol.

1. Example with EURUSD.

EURUSD specification

and margin calculation = forex for EURUSD according to specification proposed by the broker.
    It means, this symbol (EURUSD) will be copied.

2. Next examples.
    Those symbols will not be copied because calculation for them is not forex according to their specification:

--------------

There is script about how to estimate it - look at the post

Nicolas Zorn:
    In order to test the system, I've subscribed to myself from one account to another. (Using two MQL5 accounts)
    By the way, it is prohibited to have more than 1 MQL5 forum account/profile.
    And you can subscribe to your signal (free signal or commercial signal) for free because you are the signal provider of those signals (no need to have the second MQL5 account for that).

Thank you for your answers.
    I think that those securities have been disabled then, I don't see any other reason