Forex Factory Home Page Does NOT Refresh Automatically

When you open Forex Factory website and set your time zone, you have to keep refreshing the website every time you want to see updated time and events. Is there a way to force Forex Factory home page to refresh (let's say every minute) on its own?

I do not know about the general situation but I want to explain it by my example:

It was many yeard ago when FF calendar page was refreshed, but FF took the decision some years later - they are refreshing the actial daya and not a page (it was an announcement on FF with thre explanation that the page may be stucked during high impacted news events and that more easy to refresh the actial data of the news events in this case), example for now:

Sergey Golubev #:

I do not know about the general situation but I want to explain it by my example:

It was many yeard ago when FF calendar page was refreshed, but FF took the decision some years later - they are refreshing the actial daya and not a page (it was an announcement on FF with thre explanation that the page may be stucked during high impacted news events and that more easy to refresh the actial data of the news events in this case), example for now:

So do you mean that the only way to see accurate TIME and EVENTS is to manually press F5 (refresh page) every time I switch to Forex Factory tab?

new.metatrader #:

So do you mean that the only way to see accurate TIME and EVENTS is to manually press F5 (refresh page) every time I switch to Forex Factory tab?

Why F5?
I set my time on FF calendar many years ago and never changed it (because the news events should be taken in GMT+0 time irrespective off local time and so on):

The events are uploaded weekly so you can switch the page to the next week during the weekend.
And the actual data figures are added to the page without refreshing the page.

It is how it works for me.

---------------------------

By the way, I am using this https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar now so I am not really care about this FF calendar or investing . com calendar or any others sorry. Because this https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar calendar was already included to Metatrader 5 to the charts of it.

Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events
  • www.mql5.com
Economic Calendar – forex calendar with real-time forex news and reports, schedule of forthcoming world economy events. Economic calendar includes most important economic indicators and events from ministries and agencies of different countries. The Calendar is useful for traders in the forex market, stock exchanges and other financial markets.

Sergey Golubev #:
By the way, I am using this https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar now so I am not really care about this FF calendar or investing . com calendar or any others sorry. Because this https://www.mql5.com/en/economic-calendar calendar was already included to Metatrader 5 to the charts of it.

Example with this news event: Bank of Japan (BoJ) M2 Money Stock y/y - look at the chart (the events are already on the charts, and we do not need to refresh anything to see them updated; and it is nothing to do with FF calendar):

BoJ M2 Money Stock y/y - economic news from Japan
BoJ M2 Money Stock y/y - economic news from Japan
  • www.mql5.com
BoJ M2 Money Stock y/y — the entire stock of the currency in cash as well as of other liquid assets used in the country's economy. The indicator reflects changes in the given month compared to the

Sergey Golubev #:

Why F5?
I set my time on FF calendar many years ago and never changed it (because the news events should be taken in GMT+0 time irrespective off local time and so on):

The events are uploaded weekly so you can switch the page to the next week during the weekend.
And the actual data figures are added to the page without refreshing the page.

It is how it works for me.

---------------------------

I also set my time zone. But if you don't refresh the page, time doesn't move. For example, imagine at 11:00 PM, I refresh Forex Factory's home page, and it shows 11:00 PM, so far, so good. But then I come back 15 minutes later, and the Forex Factory home page is still showing 11:00 PM. It won't change to current time, until you refresh the page. In 2024, a website that should show you everything completely up-to-date, doesn't even show you the correct time. What a joke. That's why I said I had to refresh the website.

Sergey Golubev #:

Example with this news event: Bank of Japan (BoJ) M2 Money Stock y/y - look at the chart (the events are already on the charts, and we do not need to refresh anything to see them updated; and it is nothing to do with FF calendar):

That is very interesting. I look into it. Thank you very much.

new.metatrader #:

I also set my time zone. But if you don't refresh the page, time doesn't move. For example, imagine at 11:00 PM, I refresh Forex Factory's home page, and it shows 11:00 PM, so far, so good. But then I come back 15 minutes later, and the Forex Factory home page is still showing 11:00 PM. It won't change to current time, until you refresh the page. In 2024, a website that should show you everything completely up-to-date, doesn't even show you the correct time. What a joke. That's why I said I had to refresh the website.

It is just a clock ("wrist watch" for example). It is not used in case you have yours (and the actual figures are automatically added without refreshing the page).
---------------------

I use Metatrader 5 (MT5) more than Metatrader 4 (MT4) for now so I am not interesting in FF calendar anymore.

Sergey Golubev #:

It is just a clock ("wrist watch" for example). It is not used in case you have yours (and the actual figures are automatically added without refreshing the page).
---------------------

I use Metatrader 5 (MT5) more than Metatrader 4 (MT4) for now so I am not interesting in FF calendar anymore.

Oh so you're saying the actual news events get updated without the use of the clock? The window that includes these kinds of events is what I'm talking about:

EUR
Trade Balance
11.2B 10.9B
All Day
EUR
Eurogroup Meetings
All Day
USD
Bank Holiday

Allow me to test it with the next event in the window which is (Italian Trade Balance), and I'll report back. Thank you Sergey.

new.metatrader #:
Allow me to test it with the next event in the window which is (Italian Trade Balance), and I'll report back.

Look at screenshot (and I did not refresh the page):

And it may be necessary to refresh the page after ... but, anyway - many traders are not using FF calendar (most of the traders who are using Metatrader 5). So, it may be interesting for old trading terminal only (for MT4), and economic calendar was already included to new trading terminal (MT5).

Sergey Golubev #:

Look at screenshot (and I did not refresh the page):

Yessss, exactly. So basically the clock on the top of the page doesn't refresh, but events will be up-to-date and they will show countdown to the event. Thank you again Sergey.