Create Private Signal in MQL5 Signal Page - page 2

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I am afraid there isn't a bug, but a permanent change.

so time to complain to get back the option.

Miguel Angel Vico Alba #:

That's right, they should consult the account statistics in the 'Report' (the new function) of the terminal which provides virtually the same information.

I guess it doesn't make sense for MQ to monitor accounts 24/7 for free without any benefit.

That's exactly correct Miguel, the only drawback is that option is not available in MT4.

But that I guess is another way of directing users to MT5 for good.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

That's exactly correct Miguel, the only drawback is that option is not available in MT4.

But that I guess is another way of directing users to MT5 for good.

OMG! I forgot about MT4! 🤣

If that's the reason (migrating to MT5), I think it's a great move by MetaQuotes and I congratulate them for it. 👍

New in MQL5 Signals - Demo accounts are not allowed in the Signals service. You can create signals based on real accounts only.

Machder #:
New in MQL5 Signals - Demo accounts are not allowed in the Signals service. You can create signals based on real accounts only.

Yes, we can read about it in announcement here:

New MetaTrader 5 Platform build 4150: Trading report export and new machine learning methods in MQL5 

Disabled support for the Signals service for demo accounts. To access enhanced statistics on your training accounts, use the new trading report. It features a plethora of metrics characterizing your strategy profitability and risks, including growth, balance and equity graphs, diagrams of trade distribution by direction and instruments, and much more.

and on this post post in details.

Where Do I start from?
Where Do I start from?
  • www.mql5.com
Hi fam! Am a total newbie in the forex niche... Just signed up here on this platform... Please where do i start from? I need help...

I miss this feature. Regardless of the new reports featured in mt5, I'd still prefer to have the information here at Mql5. 

initially we had the option to put demo accounts and cent accounts as well. But they have restricted it now as it seems.