Item purchased

I purchased <Deleted by moderator> for MT5 and it's no longer working on <Deleted by moderator> due to their updates which is no longer compatable with MQL5, what do I need to do to get it working again?

P4u44ad8:
I purchased <Deleted by moderator> for MT5 and it's no longer working on <Deleted by moderator> due to their updates which is no longer compatable with MQL5, what do I need to do to get it working again?

You should contact the author/seller about it.

P4u44ad8I purchased <Deleted by moderator> for MT5 and it's no longer working on <Deleted by moderator> due to their updates which is no longer compatable with MQL5, what do I need to do to get it working again?

https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules#part_III

The Buyer has the right to require correction of a critical error detected in the Product, resulting in the early termination of the Product operation. If the Product does not meet the stated functionality, the Buyer has the right to require the Seller to make appropriate modifications in the Product. Requests for Product corrections or modifications can be submitted if no more than one month has passed since the date of the Product purchase.

If you do not receive a reply from the author after some time, or if the author refuses to make such corrections, please contact the Service Desk.
Rules of Using the Market Service
Rules of Using the Market Service
  • www.mql5.com
General Provisions and Conditions of Use service Market