Meta Tester Strategy Agents - CPU and Shutdown issues

After spending some time working through MT5 I came across 'meta tester strategy agent' and 'how to sell CPU resources' I have found a number of issues relating to its performance, first the programme does not shutdown when you exit Metatrader and leaves the agents running in the background and if you have a large amount of CPU resources you will find it becomes very annoying to end each task individually, second the programme creates a number of service files on you computer this can end up multiplying if you delete all the files relating to the service but not the service itself you will find when the programme loads again it will create a new number of services equal to the previous amount without uninstalling the previous function. Another problem is in relation to the amount of 'Agents' or 'Cores' available on the CPU after you have registered the total value of cores on the CPU and then gone back into the registrar page the values returns to 1 although all cores appear to be running. Overall the 'meta tester strategy agent' system could be refined it to a much neater product a start would be to remove the connection from each individual core on the CPU and create a single file that can be linked to a memory registrar of information about the CPU.  Although Meta tester appears to be doing nothing you will find that it still uses a large amount of RAM without processing this is probably due to having multiple connection to each core on the CPU.

TheSimsFour: 'how to sell CPU resources' ... first the programme does not shutdown when you exit Metatrader and leaves the agents running in the background

That is the whole point of installing and running the extra agents for the cloud usage. If you don't want to sell your "CPU" then don't install the extra agents.

If you only want to run your own back-tests and optimisations, then don't install the extra agents either. MetaTrader itself will manage that during the optimisations.

The extra agents are only for sharing your CPU with the cloud or for building your own local testing farm. Otherwise, don't install them.

If you're just using your own system and don't intend to sell or distribute resources, then you can uninstall the agent software.

That piece of software is for selling resources, or if you have multiple servers you wish to distribute the load. Like I have C7000 blade systems at home that start Windows and then the testing agent software. I can then connect to the servers from my workstation and use all the servers at once (assuming enough tasks exist to be split up to fill the resources) to speed up the back testing and optimization process. Chances are you don't have a datacenter at your house, so the only purpose would be to sell resources from your desktop which you likely don't want to do with the description you've given; thus you should uninstall the software.