EA or Script to run single tests based on profit or pass number and save reports

Hello,

Let me explain better what is my problem and what would be a solution.

How I work:
Normally I use back test kicker to do a few back tests in a row and then analyse everything to select the best sets. I already have a system to read, organize and filter the best results with a excel file, after my tests are done I just need to open the excel and run the macro and everything will be filtered organized in folders  in matter of minutes.
The next step is select the better sets of each filtered file (the part that takes more time), for that I reload the cache file and run the one that suits to my expectations (based on the filtered results), analyse the graph, and the back and forward results and if I gonna use that set I save the Inputs (.set), Optimization(HTML) and forward(HTML) reports and graph as csv and png, all that by hand and this takes too much time to do it.

I want to know if its possible to have a script or EA capable to to that task. For that would need to Run a Single Test result based on the pass or profit results, and save the files.

If its possible I appreciate if someone have some idea on how to do that or have similar problem and found a nice solution.

Thank you.