Transfer MT5 profile to another Mac

Hi all

Is it possible to transfer my MT5 profiles / settings etc to a new Mac so that I don't have to reset everything again?

Thanks Clinton 

Clinton Lance Peterssen: Is it possible to transfer my MT5 profiles / settings etc to a new Mac so that I don't have to reset everything again?

Yes, you can copy Templates and Profiles between setups.

If you use MQL5 Cloud storage (with your MQL5 Community account), you can even automatically synchronise them between the different setups, including program source code files too.

Templates and Profiles - Additional Features - Price Charts, Technical and Fundamental Analysis - MetaTrader 5 Help
  • www.metatrader5.com
A template is a set of chart window parameters that can be applied to other charts. The following data can be stored in a template: chart type and...

Clinton Lance Peterssen: Is it possible to transfer my MT5 profiles / settings etc to a new Mac so that I don't have to reset everything again?

Yes, you can also copy the settings, but some information such as account passwords will need to be re-entered due to security measures.

Nope I have searched and I can't find my MQL5 Cloud Storage folder.

I also copied my old Mac's MT5 folder and pasted it into my new Mac but still no luck ?

Anything else I can try?

Thanks Clinton

Clinton Lance Peterssen #: Nope I have searched and I can't find my MQL5 Cloud Storage folder. I also copied my old Mac's MT5 folder and pasted it into my new Mac but still no luck ? Anything else I can try?

You seem to have totally disregarded all the documentation links provided and now write nonsense.

You don't "find" the MQL5 Cloud storage folder. It is something you set up and engage in from MetaEditor.

Also, had you read the documentation, you would have known how to access the data folder and copied the contents of the templates and profiles.

Based on your previous posting history, you always display a lack of effort in researching how things should be done.

So, please, show some effort and actually follow up on the links at least, but go beyond that, and do some research of your own by referencing the rest of the documentation.