Open CL is enabled but my gpu isnt runninng optimizations.

What do I need to change in meta editor to enable it to use GPU

I have the setting enabled but from my understand I have to input some code so I can use the resources in my computer. 

Ruben Daniel Melendez: What do I need to change in meta editor to enable it to use GPU. I have the setting enabled but from my understand I have to input some code so I can use the resources in my computer. 

To make use of your GPU for processing, you have to use the OpenCL functionality ... Documentation on MQL5: Working with OpenCL

In other words, you have to make programs written in OpenCL and use them in your MQL program ... OpenCL - The Open Standard for Parallel Programming of Heterogeneous Systems

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Not worth your time .

I was warned too when i started did not listen . It's fun its challenging but the minute you change a part of your pc everything you did goes to the bin.(also never ever ever ever use your cpu cores while learning openCL.When you make mistakes in the kernels with a gpu the screen goes blank and comes back . When you do that with the cpu....) 

Go for pytorch if you have an nvidia chipset or tinygrad if you have an amd chipset. 

(i think they are integrating amd too in pytorch)

You'll have to overhaul the entire process and let the tester only optimize trading management .

If your GPU is weak and you dont have time for these maneuvers , get a pc with multiple cores , memory and as high as possible read/write on the ssd.

And as always , there's the cloud solution here.

Edit : If you have multiple GPUs , nvidia , consider pytorch lightning . https://lightning.ai/
Lightning AI | Never set up a local environment again
Lightning AI | Never set up a local environment again
  • lightning.ai
The all-in-one platform for AI development. Code together. Experiment. Train. Serve. Prep data. From the creators of PyTorch Lightning.

The main issue with OpenCL is the compatibility. Even if you succeed to have it running efficiently on your PC, which is perfectly possible and just a matter of time and study, you will hardly be able to use it on other computers. And certainly not sell anything using it to customers.