Breakout Strategy - page 2

What I do is I take a strategy and put it inside [redacted], I then run the strategy before it is developed to analyse if it will be effective or not, a good way to start out for anyone who wants to develop a strategy. [redacted]

@Nardus Van Staden #: What I do is I take a strategy and put it inside [redacted], I then run the strategy before it is developed to analyse if it will be effective or not, a good way to start out for anyone who wants to develop a strategy. [redacted]
Discussions, recommendations or suggestions for 3rd party products and services is not allowed on the forum.

Using swing points for this, In input parameter put two swing point and one is for retest, if you are a coder you may do this well.

Stop loss hunts will make your strategy unreliable. 
If you code it into EA, and EA will manage huge balances it will bring even more smart money to take your free money to them ;-) 

There's already so many breakout strategy EAs, but few of them run long-term. Just my personal thought

I use a simple idea, a break below the pivot is considered an opportunity to sell & TP set at the first support.