How do people use same prop firm EA and do not get banned? - page 2

Yashar Seyyedin #:
Yes. But right now some EAs are only claiming to pass the demo challenge phase. Even they do not claim real money trading.

Many say pass in 1 hour or less. Absurd. What I have found is people don't want to put in any effort and want instant results so many items are selling as people are buy a dream more than a reality.  It's Easier to sell dreams.

Thomas Bradley Butler #:

Many say pass in 1 hour or less. Absurd. What I have found is people don't want to put in any effort and want instant results so many items are selling as people are buy a dream more than a reality.  It's Easier to sell dreams.

When looking at these l become seduced to create one of these and sell.

Yashar Seyyedin #:
When looking at these l become seduced to create one of these and sell.

It's unfortunate this is what sells but, In the end, it's better to not run cons on people.   No legit firm allows an hour to pass.

Thomas Bradley Butler #:

It's unfortunate this is what sells but, In the end, it's better to not run cons on people.   No legit firm allows an hour to pass.

funny, if your conscience allows you to do so, go for it, you'll always find a few donkeys to buy such products 🤣, 

@All
When I look at this type of expert advisor to pass challenges, I don't know why but I immediately see the donkey at the back of the class who wants to buy something to pass his diploma, okay he'll get his diploma, but then he'll work how is a donkey ?

I think everyone here knows that when there was the gold rush in America, a very, very small number of people found a lot of gold, but a lot of money was also made by the sellers of equipment such as shovels and dream sellers.

we're all here to earn a living, each in our own way, Unfortunately, we're only human, 

And when I see all the money that's on the markets and what we can pick up, and when I try to talk to someone about strategy or working together (I'm talking about my private circle here) to earn more money, often jealousy and greed come out first, and then I think oops, I've bumped into a future Elon Musk again! 🤣,

I'm sorry but I can't go on writing I'm laughing alone 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

And when I see all the money that's on the markets and what we can pick up, and when I try to talk to someone about strategy or working together (I'm talking about my private circle here) to earn more money, often jealousy and greed come out first, and then I think oops, I've bumped into a future Elon Musk again! 🤣,

I'm in a situation where I don't even bother to put the strategies I've found into practice. I totally feel that I wasted my life here only to understand that I prefer to die poor.

ZeroCafeine #:

funny, if your conscience allows you to do so, go for it, you'll always find a few donkeys to buy such products 🤣, 

@All
When I look at this type of expert advisor to pass challenges, I don't know why but I immediately see the donkey at the back of the class who wants to buy something to pass his diploma, okay he'll get his diploma, but then he'll work how is a donkey ?

I think everyone here knows that when there was the gold rush in America, a very, very small number of people found a lot of gold, but a lot of money was also made by the sellers of equipment such as shovels and dream sellers.

we're all here to earn a living, each in our own way, Unfortunately, we're only human, 

$200 plastic shovels for gold digging to 200 donkeys are a lot of money for the shovel maker.