MT5 Web Terminal

hey is there anyway to code a simple position sizing tool for mt5 web terminal ( as maybe a browser extension)? 

Something that would choose the lot size based on script traded , risk appetite per trade and the pips between entry line and sl line?

I wish mt5 made position sizer as a default function on both mt5 application and web terminal. since we cant run EA on web terminal this seems like more important here for the manual traders.

No, you can't run custom EAs, indicators or scripts on the Web Terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:
No, you can't run custom EAs, indicators or scripts on the Web Terminal.

maybe some kind of web extensions that scrape data from the screen an dthen use them for the calculation? if typical web scraping is not possible because of some privacy settings , is there a way to scape data from the screen since these value are gonna be on the same place always

rahimanaj #: maybe some kind of web extensions that scrape data from the screen an dthen use them for the calculation? if typical web scraping is not possible because of some privacy settings , is there a way to scape data from the screen since these value are gonna be on the same place always

Terms of Use of MQL5 community

3. Use of the Website www.mql5.com
3.7. You agree not to use the website www.mql5.com by any means other than through the interface that is provided by MetaQuotes Ltd on www.mql5.com or the MetaQuotes Software interface, unless You have been specifically allowed to do so in a separate agreement with MetaQuotes Ltd. You specifically agree not to access the website www.mql5.com through any automated means, including use of scripts, crawlers, or similar technologies.

rahimanaj #: maybe some kind of web extensions that scrape data from the screen an dthen use them for the calculation? if typical web scraping is not possible because of some privacy settings , is there a way to scape data from the screen since these value are gonna be on the same place always

Instead of looking for workarounds on the web-terminal, simply use the desktop terminal instead. Why complicate things when there is already a viable and better option to use?

There are already so many MQL programs available or you could code your own. Use the MetaTrader desktop terminal.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Instead of looking for workarounds on the web-terminal, simply use the desktop terminal instead. Why complicate things when there is already a viable and better option to use?

There are already so many MQL programs available or you could code your own. Use the MetaTrader desktop terminal.

I really dont wanna go through all these hassle either. but i will not be having access to my PC when i am on the go and web terminal , in general , Web terminal is a better option for many instances ( thats why meta traders went for it in the first place) . so why not just give a simple position sizing tool inbuilt to the platform? i dont know if its too much work . 

rahimanaj:

hey is there anyway to code a simple position sizing tool for mt5 web terminal ( as maybe a browser extension)? 

Something that would choose the lot size based on script traded , risk appetite per trade and the pips between entry line and sl line?

I wish mt5 made position sizer as a default function on both mt5 application and web terminal. since we cant run EA on web terminal this seems like more important here for the manual traders.

yes there is actually