How can i change my lot size to fit my cents account?

Can anyone help me how to change the lot size? Thanks a lot

Please explain in detail. We cannot read your mind nor see your computer.

Also, please read the documentation ...

I am copying someone and my account is a CENT account. The trades executed are only 0.01 lot size, which is a normal lot size for standard account. My CENT account is around $50, 000 Cents.

How can i change my lot size to fit my cents account?

Look at this post about how lot size is calculated for subscribers (it is calculated in dollars in your case).
Signal not copying full lots
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I subscribe to signal and my account balance is greater than the signal provider's, yet my acount did not copy the full lot last night...

Thanks a lot sir, Sergey! Can i change the lot size manually? How?

If a CENT account copying to a standard account provider, does the system "treat" the copier as CENT or convert it also to standard?

GamePlayz #:
If a CENT account copying to a standard account provider, does the system "treat" the copier as CENT or convert it also to standard?

Your shown balance is treated like real balance, it doesn't matter if it is a cent account or not.

GamePlayz #:
43 459,44 USC
and, I think - the system is using "USС exchange rate ..." to convert it to USD - same as with this example: #3 - https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/284757#comment_9072923

It is just my explanation which I consider to be logical (because I never used  cants account to subscribe to the paid signal sorry).
  • www.mql5.com
Hi, I subscribe to signal and my account balance is greater than the signal provider's, yet my acount did not copy the full lot last night...