unfair rule for Multi pairs EA - page 2

You should place

string PairsDisplay[4];

double xwpr[4];

double lotac;

int jxmd=3; 

outside OnTick(), they do not have to be redeclared everytime a new tick arrives... 

What happens to global variables when the platform crashes?

Another problem:

III.8 of the Rules,

If the Expert Advisor's behavior during preliminary testing essentially differs from that during the Championship, the Expert Advisor will be disqualified.

You know, the multi pairs EA has different testing result in different symbol. I test EA in EURUSD, it don't open long trades for AUDUSD, then test it in AUDUSD, it don't open short trades for EURUSD!! And I believe it will open both long and short trades for EURUSD & AUDUSD in ATC. How about this case?

song_song:

Another problem:

III.8 of the Rules,

If the Expert Advisor's behavior during preliminary testing essentially differs from that during the Championship, the Expert Advisor will be disqualified.

For example https://championship.mql5.com/2010/en/news/51
Jury Session Record of November 1, 2010 - Automated Trading Championship 2010
  • championship.mql5.com
In mid October two Belarusian participants were disqualified for violating the rule of multiple registrations. However the case was not completed. Our suspicion was confirmed upon a thorough investigation: much more Participants were violating the Championship Rules.

Thank you, stringo.

How to resolve the problem that multiple pairs EA has different testing result in different testing symbol? I use onTimer() but it seems useless.

Whether the different from tester bug? If yes, the EA should pass ATC, right?

song_song:
Can global variables work for array? I don't know. Any example? Thank you!

string globalname;

double data2save[];

int arraysize = ArraySize(data2save);

int i;

// storing values..

for( i = 0; i < arraysize; i++ ) {

StringConcatenate( globalname, "data2save", i );

GlobalVariableSet( globalname, data2save[i] );

}

// getting values..

for( i = 0; i < arraysize; i++ ) {

StringContatenate( globalname, "data2save", i );

data2save[i] = GlobalVariableGet( globalname );

}

song_song:

Thank you, stringo.

How to resolve the problem that multiple pairs EA has different testing result in different testing symbol? I use onTimer() but it seems useless.

Whether the different from tester bug? If yes, the EA should pass ATC, right?

Sorry, I make some mistake, I have fixed it.