What should I know before putting a code in MarketPlace?

Good morning

There you go, I think that now in a short time, I should put my first code in the MarketPlace.

Of course, I don't want to violate any site rules.

I'm sure you certainly have some advice to give me.

The right things to do.

Dead ends to avoid or mistakes not to make.
For example, from another discussion, I know that even if it is possible, you should not change a code from free to paid.
This would have the effect of losing statistics and thereby degrading SEO.

I also have questions. Let me point out that I plan to do a lot of rental of my codes, very few definitive sales.

Is it possible to enter a code several times, with different functions of course?

Let's say "Rsi Free", "Rsi Classic", Rsi advanced"?

Do we have access to a list of current “clients”?

SEO question
The codes that I put will have a sort of doc for developers.

What do you recommend to me and what is authorized for this doc?
Put this doc in the code description? Put this doc in the site's blog? Put this doc on my blog?
I don't know if I could put a link from "mql5.com blog" to the marketplace, for example.

I believe that in fact we cannot put a link from Mql5.com to marketplace. A response from a moderator is requested.

It seems that links from "Markeplace" to Mql5.com are tolerated

Question Code Ex5
I know you have to do a cloud compilation in metaEditor and that's about it!!!

What more do I need to do for my code to send to the marketplace to have its protection?

That's all for now

thanks in advance

Most of your questions are answered in the Market rules: https://www.mql5.com/en/market/rules

For example:

1. The Seller shall not publish multiple copies of Products, which are based on the same idea and differ only in input parameter settings, symbols, and/or timeframes. Creation of similar Products having slightly changed descriptions and/or design shall be considered as spam and lead to the removal of all detected copies from the Market showcase, while the Seller shall be banned from all paid MQL5.com services.

Also this is wrong:

Question Code Ex5

What more do I need to do for my code to send to the marketplace to have its protection?

You simply need to compile your mq4/5 code with the latest version of MetaEditor and the protection is done by the Market with a procedure similar to the cloud compiler.

Thanks for the answers and link

Gerard Willia G J B M Dinh Sy:

Good morning

There you go, I think that now in a short time, I should put my first code in the MarketPlace.

Of course, I don't want to violate any site rules.

I'm sure you certainly have some advice to give me.

The right things to do.

Dead ends to avoid or mistakes not to make.
For example, from another discussion, I know that even if it is possible, you should not change a code from free to paid.
This would have the effect of losing statistics and thereby degrading SEO.

I also have questions. Let me point out that I plan to do a lot of rental of my codes, very few definitive sales.

Is it possible to enter a code several times, with different functions of course?

Let's say "Rsi Free", "Rsi Classic", Rsi advanced"?

Do we have access to a list of current “clients”?

SEO question
The codes that I put will have a sort of doc for developers.

What do you recommend to me and what is authorized for this doc?
Put this doc in the code description? Put this doc in the site's blog? Put this doc on my blog?
I don't know if I could put a link from "mql5.com blog" to the marketplace, for example.

I believe that in fact we cannot put a link from Mql5.com to marketplace. A response from a moderator is requested.

It seems that links from "Markeplace" to Mql5.com are tolerated

Question Code Ex5

That's all for now

thanks in advance

You will have 2 rankings one for the paid on for the free , and 2 review sets , one for the paid on for the free. If someone has gotten your product when it was free , then , it becomes paid and then she leaves a 5 star review it will be hidden within 24 hours. Even if there is an edit in a review .

No list is provided , but , you know who bought it if they show up in your comments or reviews . 

You can interlink between mql5.com assets excluding from the code base to the market as they dont want a compiled and protected version's exX source code laying around in an obvious manner.(i guess)

For the devs you can also provide a video , and the blog post is also helpful . In terms of SEO it depends . If i'm a dev (if) i will look for something here not on google for the mql5 language, so , if you are offering a library place it in blogs . But , if you are offering something a trader can buy and then get his coder to link it to an ea you can showcase it in the main video.

The cloud compilation should be done only if you self publish .

Some stats from the popular tab : 

⚠️78% of products have at least one backtest screenshot

⚠️64% of products have a live signal

⚠️You can get an idea of what the product is from the logo in 8% of cases , and from the title in 19%

Good morning
Still fine ?

I wanted to know if when we update a code placed in the marketplace if we can change the title of the product?

THANKS

Gerard Willia G J B M Dinh Sy #:
Good morning
Still fine ?

I wanted to know if when we update a code placed in the marketplace if we can change the title of the product?

THANKS

You can't unfortunately , it is permanent . 

Lorentzos Roussos #:
You can't unfortunately , it is permanent .

:-(