user interface update? needed!!!!

the more I 4 platform for trading

the more I see it needs some of the tools of trading view.

the community that uses mt4 or mt5 must make a petition  to upgrade  the Api or core source code to be for user friendly.

like it is with trading view platform

majority of time trading view used as a charting platform   but trading mt4    it must be seamless.   

MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
MT4 End Of Life - End of active support for MT4 with no active support and updates; "What the future holds formt4 and the vast array of
  • www.mql5.com
I have heard reports that mt4 is soon to become 'end of life' with no active support or updates. Can anyone explain what the future holds for mt4 and the vast array of millions of ex4 indicators, scripts and ea's. Com/ru/forum/447913/page6#comment_47273082

mql20xx:

the more I 4 platform for trading

the more I see it needs some of the tools of trading view.

the community that uses mt4 or mt5 must make a petition  to upgrade  the Api or core source code to be for user friendly.

like it is with trading view platform

majority of time trading view used as a charting platform   but trading mt4    it must be seamless.   

What specific tools do you mean? MT4 has way many tools (Indicators, EA's and Scripts) Basically every single indicator for Trading View can be done in MT4. 

The only advantage I see with Trading View is that it has more ZOOM levels, and that is it.

There are 3rd party indicators that provide a Trading View like experience but most traders only see MT4 out of the box...

Do we have official Metaquotes communication regarding MT4's future?

That thread is completely speculative.

narco #:

What specific tools do you mean? MT4 has way many tools (Indicators, EA's and Scripts) Basically every single indicator for Trading View can be done in MT4. 

The only advantage I see with Trading View is that it has more ZOOM levels, and that is it.

There are 3rd party indicators that provide a Trading View like experience but most traders only see MT4 out of the box...

to all who replying  i am  not complaining 

it  seems most of Youtube tutorials are shown on trading view  not mt4

it just user interface of tradingview platform more eye pleasing  and indicators or ea used  more functional

tools  :  ZOOM IN OUT,  BOXES   HORIZONTAL LINES, VERTICAL LINES,   RISK REWARD  BOXES OF TRADING VIEW  needs to added to mt4 platform,   ability  to enhance  the view of platform like in youtube  setting  quality of video    1080 4k hd --  otherwise  it seems you need to glued very close to minitor to see the candles formation -   case by case obviously.

MT4  MUST BE MIRRIOR IMAGE OF TRADING  

PROP FIRMS  SOME   THEY ARE INVESTING TO DO JUST THAT----- CHARTING AND TRADING ON 1 PLATFORM--  YOU DON'T  NEED DOZENS OF MONITORS  TO SEE EVERY MOVE.

mql20xx #:

to all who replying  i am  not complaining 

it  seems most of Youtube tutorials are shown on trading view  not mt4

it just user interface of tradingview platform more eye pleasing  and indicators or ea used  more functional

tools  :  ZOOM IN OUT,  BOXES   HORIZONTAL LINES, VERTICAL LINES,   RISK REWARD  BOXES OF TRADING VIEW  needs to added to mt4 platform,   ability  to enhance  the view of platform like in youtube  setting  quality of video    1080 4k hd --  otherwise  it seems you need to glued very close to minitor to see the candles formation -   case by case obviously.

MT4  MUST BE MIRRIOR IMAGE OF TRADING  

PROP FIRMS  SOME   THEY ARE INVESTING TO DO JUST THAT----- CHARTING AND TRADING ON 1 PLATFORM--  YOU DON'T  NEED DOZENS OF MONITORS  TO SEE EVERY MOVE.

The ZOOM functionality of Trading View is only difference. This is simply due to having more granular ZOOM levels...

All of the other stuff you've described is already available within MT4 or as 3rd party tools. MT4 supports 4k and 1080p without any issues (apart from text scaling of older indicators). This is managed by changing the Windows DPI scaling settings for the Terminal.

If you search you will easily find a MT4 version of the Risk / Reward tool from Trading View on this site.

Finally MT4 is no longer being developed.