Bollinger Bands and Rubber Bands

Has anyone heard of a system that uses uses Bollinger Bands + another indicator to filter the BB signals.
BB signals are when price goes close to or outside Bollinger Bands. In other words the filter tries to predict if price will continue to hug BB or pull away from BB. I think the system may be called Rubber Bands or something like that.

You are right... it is called Rubberband. I bought the system off Ebay and wrote and EA to trade it. IT IS NOT PROFITABLE though!!

Thanks Amritendu. Have you found any other good systems based on Bollinger Bands ?

Yes, I have. It uses BBands to detect overbought/oversold markets. I think BBands are better at detecting those oversold/overbought conditions than other indicators. I am not a big fan of indicators, but I do use volatility based indicators.

Sorry, I can't be more specific than that.

I agree - BBands seem to be better than most of the standard indicators at detecting overbought/oversold conditions.

Thanks for your comments.

I agree - BBands seem to be better than most of the standard indicators at detecting overbought/oversold conditions.

Thanks for your comments.

Hello,

If interested in bands... take a look at STARC bands, it uses ATR and don't go as wide as BB. There is some code posted by myself here. Search under STARC. Happy trading.
-charliev