Indicators: wd.Range_DailyAvg

wd.Range_DailyAvg:

This indicator helps user estimate the potential price movement for the current day, based on 20 days historical data and market trends.

wd.Range_DailyAvg

Author: Widy Prasetyo

Very accurate

R3forex #:
Very accurate

That's good. Hopefully, it's useful for your daily trade.

Any feature suggestions for this ADR based indicator to improve your trade?"

Please, I would like to know if there is a financial volume display for buying and selling the current candle

Automatic translation applied by moderator

@Chilton Gomes #: Please, I would like to know if there is a financial volume display for buying and selling the current candle

On the English forum, please write in English. Either use the automatic translation tool, or post in one of the other language forums.

Chilton Gomes #:

Please, I would like to know if there is a financial volume display for buying and selling the current candle

Hi Chilton Gomes,

I don't really understand your question clearly, but if you want to know the daily volume of buyers and sellers, you can try combining this ADR indicator "wd.Range_DailyAvg" with the "Gator" indicator...
"Gator" is a built-in indicator that is already included in MetaTrader 5

can you add an input to show the history of each previous days daily ranges? this is to see how the play played out

Noble #:
can you add an input to show the history of each previous days daily ranges? this is to see how the play played out

Regarding Daily Average as a price range prediction, it's essential to note that such forecasts are not always precise.
For instance, if today Daily Average showing 75, the actual price movement may vary. It could be move less or more than 75 pips.

This indicator already provide information about 1,2,5,10,20 daily average pips,
If there is a function to display each previous days' boxes, what is its purpose?

Hi I wanted to know if it is possible to get avg range for each day of the week, (last 10/20/30 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc), it could interest me. If you can add this to the wonderful indicator I think it would be useful

mauro bianchi #:
Hi I wanted to know if it is possible to get avg range for each day of the week, (last 10/20/30 Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc), it could interest me. If you can add this to the wonderful indicator I think it would be useful
Good idea. In next release, I might add this new feature.
wd.Range_DailyAvg
wd.Range_DailyAvg
  • www.mql5.com
This indicator helps user estimate the potential price movement for the current day, based on 20 days historical data and market trends.