Problems with Authentication

I notice today across all my VPS servers that I can login to the MQL5 community via the tools menu and it connects displaying the market and items purchased. However when i try to install any of the purchased items i get an authentication failed message, with a pop up asking me to re-enter my password. 

This is happening across 2 different VPS and on 3 brokers.

Any idea how to fix this?

Comments that do not relate to this topic, have been moved to "Off-topic posts".

jimmypaul:

I notice today across all my VPS servers that I can login to the MQL5 community via the tools menu and it connects displaying the market and items purchased. However when i try to install any of the purchased items i get an authentication failed message, with a pop up asking me to re-enter my password. 

This is happening across 2 different VPS and on 3 brokers.

Any idea how to fix this?

Make sure that you login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your jimmypaul login and NOT your email or any other and that you use the correct MQL5 account password.

If you can't remember it, you can reset it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Make sure that you login into your MQL5 account in MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Community with your jimmypaul login and NOT your email or any other and that you use the correct MQL5 account password.

If you can't remember it, you can reset it here: https://www.mql5.com/en/auth_forgotten

Thanks Eleni,

All this while I have been logging in with the jimmypaul ID. I have even created a brand new account and tried to login, I still get the authorization failure message. The VPS is a Windows Server 2012 server. 

Really at loss for what could be the issue.

jimmypaul #:

Thanks Eleni,

All this while I have been logging in with the jimmypaul ID. I have even created a brand new account and tried to login, I still get the authorization failure message. The VPS is a Windows Server 2012 server. 

Really at loss for what could be the issue.

What do you mean a brand new account?

Do you mean a brand new MQL5 account, because if you mean that it's against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts and probably that's the reason you are blocked and can't login.

Post a screenshot of the error message you are getting in the Journal tab of your terminal.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

What do you mean a brand new account?

Do you mean a brand new MQL5 account, because if you mean that it's against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts and probably that's the reason you are blocked and can't login.

Yes. I created a new MQL5 account just to test it. Same result.

jimmypaul #:

Yes. I created a new MQL5 account just to test it. Same result.

Please read my above/below answer carefully:

"Do you mean a brand new MQL5 account, because if you mean that it's against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts and probably that's the reason you are blocked and can't login.

Post a screenshot of the error message you are getting in the Journal tab of your terminal."

You need to contact the Service Desk to delete all your extra MQL5 accounts and keep only your initial jimmypaul one.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Please read my above/below answer carefully:

"Do you mean a brand new MQL5 account, because if you mean that it's against the rules to have more than 1 MQL5 accounts and probably that's the reason you are blocked and can't login.

Post a screenshot of the error message you are getting in the Journal tab of your terminal."

You need to contact the Service Desk to delete all your extra MQL5 accounts and keep only your initial jimmypaul one.

Thanks. Didn't know that.

Here is the message am getting:

jimmypaul #:

Thanks. Didn't know that.

Here is the message am getting:

I don't know that this 12029 error is, but it could be some kind of MQL5 account blockage due to your multiple accounts.

You need to contact the Service Desk to delete all your extra MQL5 accounts and keep only your initial jimmypaul one.

Also tell them about the 12029 error code you are getting and send them your screenshot.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I don't know that this 12029 error is, but it could be some kind of MQL5 account blockage due to your multiple accounts.

You need to contact the Service Desk to delete all your extra MQL5 accounts and keep only your initial jimmypaul one.

Also tell them about the 12029 error code you are getting and send them your screenshot.

Much appreciated. 

As mentioned the second account was only created when the problem started. 

Thanks for your help, will contact support.