Can someone explain this or is anyone in a similar situation?

I have my EA running completely normal when testing but the mql5 tester always gets an error (invalid price), has anyone encountered a similar situation or is there any documentation that specifically explains the upload testing tool? of mql5 help me fix this error?

Have you checked in the tester the period 2019.04.09 until 2019.04.26 and in the tester increase the delay to e.g. 500 ms.

Carl Schreiber #:
Have you checked in the tester the period 2019.04.09 until 2019.04.26 and in the tester increase the delay to e.g. 500 ms.

I adjusted the parameters to make the price gap larger and ran at the same time, but my tester worked normally and mql5 testing returned an error.

Files:
1.png  75 kb
2.png  140 kb

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893

Dinh Thuong Hoang: I have my EA running completely normal when testing but the mql5 tester always gets an error (invalid price), has anyone encountered a similar situation or is there any documentation that specifically explains the upload testing tool? of mql5 help me fix this error?

Are you applying the following ...

• Setting the TakeProfit and StopLoss levels within the SYMBOL_TRADE_STOPS_LEVEL minimum level
  • Attempt to modify order or position within the SYMBOL_TRADE_FREEZE_LEVEL freeze level
  •  

Forum on trading, automated trading systems and testing trading strategies

Tick size vs Point(), can be a little tricky in Multicurrency EA

Fernando Carreiro, 2022.03.09 12:11

Tick Size and Point Size can be very different especially on stocks and other symbols besides forex.

Always use Tick Size to adjust and align your prices, not the point size. In essence, make sure that your price quotes, are properly aligned to the Tick size (see following examples).

double tickSize = SymbolInfoDouble( _Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE );
    double normalised_price = round( price / tick_size ) * tick_size;
    // Or use a function
    double Round2Ticksize( double price )
    {
       double tick_size = SymbolInfoDouble( _Symbol, SYMBOL_TRADE_TICK_SIZE );
       return( round( price / tick_size ) * tick_size );
    };