symbol exchange between two templates

Hello 
There are 2 templates A and B in my mt5

How to transfer or copy symbol (in which i have drawn technical levels) from A  to B template

Applying a template does not change the chart symbol/period. Nothing needs to be transferred or copied.

William Roeder #: Applying a template does not change the chart symbol/period. Nothing needs to be transferred or copied.

Hello,

'profile' is the correct word instead of 'template' :

There is 'Borursorama' profile 

In which symbol 'MC.FR' is analysed with many technical points (pitchfork's, fibonaci,..) 

Now how to get this same template (analysed symbol 'MC.FR') from 'Boursorama' profile in another  'Bourse-Direct' profile

Files:
Sans_titre_2.jpg  350 kb

paul selvan #: 'profile' is the correct word instead of 'template' : There is 'Borursorama' profile  In which symbol 'MC.FR' is analysed with many technical points (pitchfork's, fibonaci,..) 

Now how to get this same template (analysed symbol 'MC.FR') from 'Boursorama' profile in another  'Bourse-Direct' profile

I assume that you what you want is to save the current graphical objects and copy them to the other profile.

You would have to save the current chart to a template, then switch to other profile, and then load the previously saved template.

You would have to repeat the process for each equivalent chart on both profiles.

Fernando Carreiro #:

I assume that you what you want is to save the current graphical objects and copy them to the other profile.

You would have to save the current chart to a template, then switch to other profile, and then load the previously saved template.

You would have to repeat the process for each equivalent chart on both profiles.

right that's   good solution