I need someone who can help me how to combine MACD, Fib retracement indicator, EMA 10,20 and 200 to create a new signal indicator.

I need someone who can help me to create a new signal indicator by combining MACD indicator, Fibonacci indicator, EMA 10,30 AND ema 200. MACD must appear on the indicator's window and the other EMAs must appear on the main chart window. This signal indicator will use MACD histogram to find main trend direction. EMA 200 will be used to confirm the MACD histogram direction. The crossovers of the EMAs 10.30 and even if they cross EMA 200 will be used to create signal depending on whether they are above or below 200 EMA in the favor of MACD histogram. Wherever there is a crossover of these EMA there must be a SELL/BUY signal. I need someone who can help me to create this signal indicator in the coding. I can't get a reliable coder who can help me, I tried on Freelance many times and failed.

Post your requirements as a job in the Freelance section please.

Thomas Salane:
I need someone who can help me to create a new signal indicator by combining MACD indicator, Fibonacci indicator, EMA 10,30 AND ema 200. MACD must appear on the indicator's window and the other EMAs must appear on the main chart window. This signal indicator will use MACD histogram to find main trend direction. EMA 200 will be used to confirm the MACD histogram direction. The crossovers of the EMAs 10.30 and even if they cross EMA 200 will be used to create signal depending on whether they are above or below 200 EMA in the favor of MACD histogram. Wherever there is a crossover of these EMA there must be a SELL/BUY signal. I need someone who can help me to create this signal indicator in the coding. I can't get a reliable coder who can help me, I tried on Freelance many times and failed.
Based on your pictures, it seems incomplete.

If you want help developing this, and community will do it, you will need to disclose the whole system, and describe it in whole.

Up until now your "system" is lacking a few very crucial criteria. First, is it an automatic system, or for manual trading? What about money management? Where do the stops go? And the takes?

Also, how is the Fib to be applied?

Additional, from your screenshots, it looks like, you already have the crossover signals in form of arrows, are they manually drawn?

Do you have code for what is displayed on chart? If so, I suggest sharing this, as it could be used for a starting basis.

Your topic has been moved to the section: Expert Advisors and Automated Trading
Please consider which section is most appropriate — https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/172166/page6#comment_49114893