Coincidental fixes re Build 192

Slawa,

FYI the Build 192 fixed the old problem I had with copy and paste from MetaEditor, See:
"Copy from MetaEditor and Paste to other application"

FYI the Build 192 fixed the old problem I had with Terminal Experts Log file readable, See:
"Terminal Experts Log file readable."
and
"Live Trading Orders Log File?"

MT4 is looking good!
Thanks!

Slawa,

FYI the Build 192 fixed the old problem I had with copy and paste from MetaEditor, See:
"Copy from MetaEditor and Paste to other application"

FYI the Build 192 fixed the old problem I had with Terminal Experts Log file readable, See:
"Terminal Experts Log file readable."
and
"Live Trading Orders Log File?"

MT4 is looking good!
Thanks!

Correction!
Only the past logs are accessible.
The current log is still showing an error as not accessible for read.
The log should be open by MT4 only during the write operation and than it should be closed by MT4 so the other applications can access it for read only.

is your operating system Windows 98?

is your operating system Windows 98?

Yes it is!
I know that you have mentioned that I should update but this seems to me as an issue of how the MT4 opens file and if it ever gives permission to others to open same file. I have other applications which never take total control over the opened file and will allow at least the "read" function by others.

We are oriented to NT series (Win NT, 2000, XP, 2003 ...)

We are oriented to NT series (Win NT, 2000, XP, 2003 ...)

OK Slawa,

However, I believe that this problem has nothing to do with the Windows, same as the copy and paste issue, as shown above, did not have anything to do with the Windows.

I can go directly to the MT4 Log directory and the log file will not open with any application.

It is not major problem for me, Slawa.