Shared projects problem

Hello, I am trying to use the shared projects functionality in mql5. Unfortunately I'm having some problems.

Yesterday I've started the project, invited some people, updated and committed to storage. All the good stuff.

Today, I wanted to add another person via the "Project settings". This is where i found the problem. When clicking project settings, it wont open a new window. It clicks but doesn't do anything. Creating a new shared project seems to work, but that is not a favourable solution. Am I missing something in the setup, or are there specific settings i need to enable? MQL5 cloud storage is enabled. The problem seems to arise whenever I restart the MetaEditor..

Can someone please help me with this? Thank you.

Winged Trading: Hello, I am trying to use the shared projects functionality in mql5. Unfortunately I'm having some problems. Yesterday I've started the project, invited some people, updated and committed to storage. All the good stuff. Today, I wanted to add another person via the "Project settings". This is where i found the problem. When clicking project settings, it wont open a new window. It clicks but doesn't do anything. Creating a new shared project seems to work, but that is not a favourable solution. Am I missing something in the setup, or are there specific settings i need to enable? MQL5 cloud storage is enabled. The problem seems to arise whenever I restart the MetaEditor. Can someone please help me with this? Thank you.

Unfortunately, this is a recurring problem with MQL5 Cloud Storage in MetaEditor (at least it was for me).

I too suffered problems with it several times in the past (please see my topic — Reporting problems with MQL5 Storage).

At one time, the admin did eventually fix it for me, but unfortunately it did not last long.

I ended up giving up on it, and I no longer use it.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Unfortunately, this is a recurring problem with MQL5 Cloud Storage in MetaEditor (at least it was for me).

I too suffered problems with it several times in the past (please see my topic — Reporting problems with MQL5 Storage).

At one time, the admin did eventually fix it for me, but unfortunately it did not last long.

I ended up giving up on it, and I no longer use it.

Thank you for your response.

That's pitiful to hear, I don't see any work around other than not using it.

Looking forward to the time shared projects do work.

Winged Trading #:

Thank you for your response.

That's pitiful to hear, I don't see any work around other than not using it.

Looking forward to the time shared projects do work.

You can use tortoise SVN client, that seems to work reliable, as far as I have experienced.

But I also stopped using cloud storage, and switched to GitHub. That works very well, once set up and understood.

Dominik Egert #:
You can use tortoise SVN client, that seems to work reliable, as far as I have experienced.

But I also stopped using cloud storage, and switched to GitHub. That works very well, once set up and understood.
Thank you for sharing those option. Appreciate it.