MT5 ARM64 build

Hi,

I want to run MT5 on Windows 11 for ARM machine. Windows has build in emulator for doing so(ie convert x64 to arm64 instruction set). Hower I would like to run an MT5 version natively build for ARM cpu for better performance. Please let me know if it's available?

Regards,

Anu

anubhavmeena: I want to run MT5 on Windows 11 for ARM machine. Windows has build in emulator for doing so(ie convert x64 to arm64 instruction set). Hower I would like to run an MT5 version natively build for ARM cpu for better performance. Please let me know if it's available?
There is currently no native ARM version of MetaTrader desktop terminal.

Do you plan to release such build considering the fact that ARM cpus are coming into the desktop market and are going to govern it given their enery efficiency.

It's just a matter of cross compiling the source for ARM platform.

anubhavmeena #: Do you plan to release such build considering the fact that ARM cpus are coming into the desktop market and are going to govern it given their enery efficiency. It's just a matter of cross compiling the source for ARM platform.

I don't plan anything! This is a user forum and even us moderators are normal users. You will have to ask the Service Desk.

Personally however, I don't believe there are any plans for such.

Contact Us
Contact Us
  • www.mql5.com
Send your messages and see the history of your requests to the mql5.com support team even if you are not registered on the website.