Dialog - page 3

Arpit T #:

You are absolutely right. Myself dont answer questions related to MT4 so its necessary to be posted on MQL4 section.

It isn't about mql4. I never mention a platform. 

Thomas Bradley Butler #: It isn't about mql4. I never mention a platform. 

True, but you posted a screenshot of MT4. So it stands to reason that most, including myself, will deduce that it to be a MT4/MQL4 question.

When one wants a quality answer, one must provide a quality question, that does not induce doubts, that is detailed, and well substantiated with one's attempt at resolving it (especially if you are a seller).

Fernando Carreiro #:

True, but you posted a screenshot of MT4. So it stands to reason that most, including myself, will deduce that it to be a MT4/MQL4 question.

When one wants a quality answer, one must provide a quality question, that does not induce doubts, that is detailed, and well substantiated with one's attempt at resolving it (especially if you are a seller).

you said most and you but that is an opinion based on you, not a rule.  You are not able to speak about what others will think or not.  

Fernando Carreiro #:

A general question can be created in a forum and the conversation evolves.  

Thomas Bradley Butler #: you said most and you but that is an opinion based on you, not a rule.  You are not able to speak about what others will think or not.  

True, but as a moderator I must infer and make a decision when the poster does not provide enough information.

Don't blame others for your own lack of providing sufficient information and inducing misinterpretation.

Fernando Carreiro #:

There are many questions in general and they are about mql4 or 5 and they were not moved. Why not? I never mentioned a platform but was moved. Makes no sense.

Thomas Bradley Butler #: There are many questions in general and they are about mql4 or 5 and they were not moved. Why not? I never mentioned a platform but was moved. Makes no sense.

Because moderators are not paid. They do this voluntarily, and many times we lack the patience, to continuously clean up after those that do not put in the efforts to do things correctly.

It is hard work to maintain this forum. We do our best, but we are unable to do everything, especially when users are always complaining but never putting in any effort of their own.

Fernando Carreiro #:

Because moderators are not paid. They do this voluntarily, and many times we lack the patience, to continuously clean up after those that do not put in the efforts to do things correctly.

It is hard work to maintain this forum. We do our best, but we are unable to do everything, especially when users are always complaining but never putting in any effort of their own.

Ok, thanks for your effort.