MT4 logged out on VPS for unknown reason and saved passwords are gone

This is the second time this happened to me in a few days, It never happened before.
We have two VPSs, both from the same company.
We have two real MT4 accounts , both were running on both VPSs (one VPS runs the EA).
I also have one MT5 demo account on one of them.
On september 15th for the first time and on septemer 19th for the second time both MT4 accounts where logged out on both VPSs.
Passwords were saved, but when I tried to log-in again, I noticed that the password feileds are empty and I had to manually enter the passwords again.(all of them)
In both times that this happened, MT5 was fine without any problem.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason please, so I can think of a solution for it, as we are running an EA on both MT4 accounts in one of the VPSs and it stops working without us being aware of.

Any ideas?

Reza nasimi:
This is the second time this happened to me in a few days, It never happened before.
We have two VPSs, both from the same company.
We have two real MT4 accounts , both were running on both VPSs (one VPS runs the EA).
I also have one MT5 demo account on one of them.
On september 15th for the first time and on septemer 19th for the second time both MT4 accounts where logged out on both VPSs.
Passwords were saved, but when I tried to log-in again, I noticed that the password feileds are empty and I had to manually enter the passwords again.(all of them)
In both times that this happened, MT5 was fine without any problem.
Can anyone tell me what could be the reason please, so I can think of a solution for it, as we are running an EA on both MT4 accounts in one of the VPSs and it stops working without us being aware of.

Any ideas?

I would try another VPS provider. For me it seems like your current provider is making changes in the virtual hardware layer that affect the protective mechanism in MT4 not to clone instances between machines with login credentials. MT4 must have recognized the VPS box as another machine. Or maybe you have changed the hardware settings on your VPS yourself, then after every change you need to check if MT4 is still logged in. Also write or order a simple indicator that will alert you with a notification or email when terminal disconnects.

Marcin Madrzak #:

I would try another VPS provider. For me it seems like your current provider is making changes in the virtual hardware layer that affect the protective mechanism in MT4 not to clone instances between machines with login credentials. MT4 must have recognized the VPS box as another machine. Or maybe you have changed the hardware settings on your VPS yourself, then after every change you need to check if MT4 is still logged in. Also write or order a simple indicator that will alert you with a notification or email when terminal disconnects.

Thanks for replying Marcin 
I didn't change anything on the VPS, as I have no clue about them. 
I'll ask them about what you explained.
Yes, I'll write the indicator.
Thanks again

Reza nasimi #:

Thanks for replying Marcin 
I didn't change anything on the VPS, as I have no clue about them. 
I'll ask them about what you explained.
Yes, I'll write the indicator.
Thanks again

I have been having a similar issue over the last two days. What I gather is that the MT4 platform is the issue. Admin here says that MT4 is old and dead in the water. I say, my opinion, they did something to force people over to MT5. I cannot access a server no matter what i do. I am renting the VPS from Metaquotes by the way. In my case, I have an EA running but I can't shut it down or modify it. The EA has faulty code which I have fixed but I have no access to upload the fixed EA. I was advised to trace where the VPS communication cutoff happens and I have no clue where to start. I am basically paying a hefty price for a service I am not getting at this moment. Its a pain.