"SL and TP value is nowhere near to Symbol At price after 1set of trade action entry and exit" - page 2

Ciao Carreiro..

Come stai?

That is the same question I have too.. The code was able to get first entry and exit exactly at the SL / TP mentioned and the market price.

When the 2nd loop of execution happens, this SL and TP changes drastically.. At the same time, if I readd this EA again.. it works good for the first set of trade.

So I am not sure how to assess this further.

Could you kinldy throw somemore light on the same.?

Grazies.

Gopi

novason #: Ciao Carreiro.. Come stai? ... Grazies.

I'm not Italian, and this is the English forum.

novason #: That is the same question I have too.. The code was able to get first entry and exit exactly at the SL / TP mentioned and the market price. When the 2nd loop of execution happens, this SL and TP changes drastically.. At the same time, if I readd this EA again.. it works good for the first set of trade. So I am not sure how to assess this further. Could you kinldy throw somemore light on the same.?

Then you will have to do some more research, as the questions I posed were about trading basics. They were not even about coding.

So, until you learn about basics of trading, and the different names things are called, you will not be able to code them.