Copy trading

How to change the values ​​set in copy trading.
Can anyone kindly help me? I subscribed from signal and set the wrong values, now I would like to correct them but I don't really know how to do it, I can't find the appropriate menu to do everything.

Andrea Ascone:
How to change the values ​​set in copy trading.
Can anyone kindly help me? I subscribed from signal and set the wrong values, now I would like to correct them but I don't really know how to do it, I can't find the appropriate menu to do everything.

If you use your local MT4/5 terminal for signal copying, then simply open your MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings and click OK.

If you use MQL5 VPS, then again open your local terminal's MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings, click the Enable Signal Subscription option, click OK and the right click on your MQL5 VPS >> Synchronize signal only.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

If you use your local MT4/5 terminal for signal copying, then simply open your MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings and click OK.

If you use MQL5 VPS, then again open your local terminal's MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings, click the Enable Signal Subscription option, click OK and the right click on your MQL5 VPS >> Synchronize signal only.

Sorry but I can't finds this. Do you mean by phone or computer?

Andrea Ascone #:
Sorry but I can't finds this. Do you mean by phone or computer?

Computer of course, you can't subscribe to a signal from your phone.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

Computer of course, you can't subscribe to a signal from your phone.

Okok i open on the computer metatrade 5 and go at tools window's?

Andrea Ascone #:
Okok i open on the computer metatrade 5 and go at tools window's?

I think my answer was quite straightforward.

If you use MQL5 VPS, then again open your local terminal's MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings, click the Enable Signal Subscription option, click OK and the right click on your MQL5 VPS >> Synchronize signal only.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

I think my answer was quite straightforward.

If you use MQL5 VPS, then again open your local terminal's MT4/5 >> Tools >> Options >> Signals, change your settings, click the Enable Signal Subscription option, click OK and the right click on your MQL5 VPS >> Synchronize signal only.

Okok after i try, thanks you