I can not receive sms when I want to set up demo account

Hello forum, please help me;

I can not receive sms when I want to set up a demo account

Have you asked your broker?

Have you looked into the mailbox of the terminal?

richardmsule:
Hello forum, please help me;

I can not receive sms when I want to set up a demo account

November 14, 2023 - I've talked to my broker's tech support 3 times in the last 2 weeks. They say it is a problem with Metatrader. Something changed in the way SMS text messages are sent and they are not going through. I tried to get an MT5 demo account with a different broker. Same problem. The text message with the confirmation code does not come through. My broker's tech support said they are getting thousands of calls about this. They have no idea when it will be fixed.  

denmark3 #:

November 14, 2023 - I've talked to my broker's tech support 3 times in the last 2 weeks. They say it is a problem with Metatrader. Something changed in the way SMS text messages are sent and they are not going through. I tried to get an MT5 demo account with a different broker. Same problem. The text message with the confirmation code does not come through. My broker's tech support said they are getting thousands of calls about this. They have no idea when it will be fixed.  

Metatrader is not sending sms. It is the broker who is sending sms.

My example: when I open demo accounts with the brokers so I am receiving sms with not a problem (in case they requited sms) - irrespective off - they are sending it from the UK or from some other country so I receive sms to my Russian phone with not a problem at all
(of course - I called to my mobile provider to be sure that they do not block those sms).

So, in general - not a problem.
But it depends on the broker (because the broker is sending sms) and with mobile provider of your phone.

--------------------------

There is some general advice about sms:

What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
What to do if I am not receiving the verification SMS from MQL5.com to my phone?
  • www.mql5.com
Please check the following: Ensure network coverage is strong Ensure the mobile number/s are not in roaming (in that case delivery is not guarantee...