Indicators: Automatic Chart Refresher

Automatic Chart Refresher:

A tool which refreshes the chart automatically and will make active indicators update if something stopped plotting on the chart.

Automatic Chart Refresher

Author: phade

Automated-Trading:

Automatic Chart Refresher:

Author: phade

Good 

SBSBOWBET Only smile Thailand #: Good 

Or just fix the broken indicator.

William Roeder #:

Or just fix the broken indicator.

There may also be the case that we are using an indicator that is not ours (an executable from the marketplace)

Useless.

Thanks but didnt solve the problem. Indicator: Dark Point by Solito repaints and has random arrows building above or near bar, then when change time frame and return the arrows go away, or what was a normal buy signal is now a strong buy signal. I hoped your indicator would refresh chart so i would not have to change from 3min to 5 min and back for example.

James Erasmus #:
Thanks but didnt solve the problem. Indicator: Dark Point by Solito repaints and has random arrows building above or near bar, then when change time frame and return the arrows go away, or what was a normal buy signal is now a strong buy signal. I hoped your indicator would refresh chart so i would not have to change from 3min to 5 min and back for example.

This won't fix such a case with repainting or invalid bar copying. That would be impossible to fix by refreshing the chart, so it is an issue with the design of the indicator you used

It's an excellent utility indicator for me.