Multiple instances on different server

Hello everyone

I have 3 server running Metatrader (same account). I'm subscribed to a signal provider and orders are executed according to the provider. When there's a new signal, the orded is opened on all three instances (aka I have 3 identical orders, not just one). This is per se fine, the problem is, after a while, MT close 2 of my 3 position with the message "date - time 'account': Signal - position [#XXXX buy 0.06 pair at price] does not exist on signal provider account, trying to close".

Is there a way to:

A) prevent MT to close those orders BUT when the main order is closed, then close the others as well?

B) execute the order just once and not 3 times

Thank you very much!

This is entirely normal, upon synchronization the signal system can only leave open one of these three opened trades, since we are talking about the same trading account.

So A is not possible and for B you need to connect your signal subscription only to 1 of those terminals and not on all three.

If you want to duplicate or multiply your signal subscription trades, you can use a utility from the Market or Codebase to do it or order one in the Freelance section.

Eleni Anna Branou #:

This is entirely normal, upon synchronization the signal system can only leave open one of these three opened trades, since we are talking about the same trading account.

So A is not possible and for B you need to connect your signal subscription only to 1 of those terminals and not on all three.

If you want to duplicate or multiply your signal subscription trades, you can use a utility from the Market or Codebase to do it or order one in the Freelance section.

Thanks for your reply, my goal is just to have a redundancy, in case I have a problem on one machine. Any other way to accomplish this?

ripreg #:
Thanks for your reply, my goal is just to have a redundancy, in case I have a problem on one machine. Any other way to accomplish this?

The only way to be sure that you will copy smoothly, its to use MQL5 VPS.

Make sure you've done everything as described here: 

How to Subscribe to MT4/MT5 Signal

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/189731  (MT4)

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/336422  (MT5)